Friday, April 27, 2012

Craft Trip to the Northeast

      I finally finished the video for our trip up north. I got a new GoPro to start documenting these craft journey's better. It allows me to film continuously without worrying about the battery life on my phone. I still get to take loads of pictures and I get continuous video to boot. I need to work on steadying the shot a little more and I might need to rig up a tripod. It would help with the time lapse sequences if the camera was a little more stable. I'm going to work on getting better sound bites as well. This one is 15 minutes but it was shot over a 5 and a half day period. We toured 15 breweries on this trip and hit some fantastic brewpubs. Pop some popcorn and enjoy the show. Cheers!
 
                                 Video Link:  Northeast Craft Beer Trip - January 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment